Wednesday, 15 January 2014

MAC masterclass brush collection.

I never thought I could ever be so interested in a make-up brush until I saw these...


'MAC masterclass brush collection'
(source: Google)

Don't they almost look like something you'd see at the dentist?

MAC describes them as, "A unique, breakthrough range of brushes that deliver a high level of performance and revolutionize personal makeup application. Ergonomically designed for even and effortless application, lush, silky, synthetic fibers are engineered to expertly pick up and apply product seamlessly."

The first few times I saw them, I wasn't too sure how I felt about them, although I did find them very intriguing. Now, I love them! I think they're so unique, and I'm a sucker for all things weird and wonderful...especially when it comes to beauty and fashion! For example, when I was first introduced to the EOS lip balms I instantly fell in love, purely for it's amazing and unique packaging! Even though they say you should never judge a book by its cover, I'm easily sold on a product based on it's packaging..which is bad....and I need to stop!

At the moment I'm a bit on the fence with wanting to buy these brushes, only because I feel they're a bit pricey.....but oh my goodness, don't they look amazing!

Has anyone used these brushes?

                                                                               xx

No comments:

Post a Comment