Thursday, 6 February 2014

Tag: My Most Worn...

Hello to everyone who reads my blog!

I'm back with another Tag for you today. I came across this Tag on YouTube, and thought it looked like a bit of fun as I'm a big fan of these 'Tag' type posts. So without further a due, here is my most worn.....

Nail Polish:


OPI- Into The Night.
I'm pretty sure this particular OPI nail polish was apart of the 'Amazing Spider Man Collection'. It's a beautiful bright, almost metallic blue color which looks absolutely amazing on the nails. The only downside to this nail polish is that you have to apply about three coats otherwise it's very sheer. But I'm absolutely obsessed with the color so I don't mind one bit.

Lipstick:


Revlon ColorBurst Lipstick in 'Blush'
This is one of the most basic lipstick colors ever, but I always find myself reaching for it. For me it's almost like a 'My lips but better' color and I find it goes with most make up looks. It's a really nice natural everyday color and the lipstick itself is super moisturizing on the lips. Plus, my favorite part...it's very affordable as it's a drugstore lipstick.

Eye Shadow: 


ARTDECO Eye Shadow in No. 316
I LOVE this eye shadow! So much that this is my second refill. It's a shimmery silver/olive color with little chunks of glitter in it, so it can glam up any eye makeup look. I love wearing it on nights out to add a bit of glam to a smoky eye. It's Beautiful!

Foundation:


L'Oreal True Match Liquid Foundation
Yet again, another amazing drugstore find. My favorite thing about this foundation is that you can build it up to be full coverage, but it still looks like skin and doesn't cake up. It's super easy to blend and does an amazing job at hiding my imperfections.

Fragrance:


Couture Couture by Juicy Couture
Even though this perfume is a bit on the pricey side, for me it's completely worth it! I find the scent very sophisticated and classy, but still very sweet. Also whenever I wear it I always get people telling me I smell nice, so it gets the thumbs up from me.

Hair product:


Macadamia Deep Repair Masque
One of my favorite things to do when I'm having a 'Pamper Evening', is try out new hair masques, and I can never manage to find one that works as good as this one. I love this hair masque for so many different reasons, but mainly because it just gives my hair an instant re-fresh and I see dramatic change in the appearance of my hair the first time I use it.

Accessories: 


Necklace from Etsy
I really love this necklace! I'm a sucker for shirts with collars, and my collection is getting a little bit out of hand but anyway....I love pairing this necklace with a collared shirt. It just looks really nice sitting kind of half under the collar(It's really hard to explain), and I think the necklace itself is really pretty and vintage.

Item of clothing:


Shorts from Peppermayo
Someone needs to ban me from Peppermayo! I've had these shorts for quite a while now and they're definitely my most worn item of clothing I have sitting in my wardrobe. I wear them everywhere! To the beach, to a party, around the house...I LOVE them! :)

So there you have it. Those are all my 'Most worn' things...
If you guys have any other ideas on tags that you want me to do, leave a comment below. I'd really appreciate your feedback. And I Tag anyone who wants to give this a go!

                                                                             xx

3 comments:

  1. I love Couture Couture by Juicy Couture! Such a feminine scent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way, I've nominated you for the Liebster Award :)
    http://beautyrapt.blogspot.com.au/2014/02/the-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! :) That's very nice of you xx

    ReplyDelete