Tuesday, 4 March 2014

Products I Regret Buying.

Hello everyone!

Today I'm writing a post that I never thought I'd be writing. I'm really not the type of person to be fussy or complain all the time, but like everyone I do have some products in my collection that are pretty rubbish...Plus I personally find these posts quite helpful so I know which products I shouldn't be wasting my money on.

So this is just going to be a quick little post on three products which I personally regret buying..

Garnier Fructis Split Ends Serum 'Goodbye Damage'- I'm usually a huge lover of the whole Garnier hair care range, mainly just because they all smell amazing! The only reason I actually picked this up is because the night before I saw it being advertised on TV and the ad looked so promising...But this product really didn't do it for me. I've almost used the whole bottle and I've seen no improvement in my split ends, which really disappointed me. Sorry Garnier.

Garnier Fructis Split Ends Serum 'Goodbye Damage'

John Frieda Frizz-Ease '3 Day Straight'- Another hair product...Surprise, Surprise! I have naturally curly hair, but for the longest time I've preferred it straight. The only problem is, even when I straighten my hair...it doesn't like staying straight...So I thought I'd give this product a go. It says to apply 7-15 pumps through damp or wet hair, then continue to blow dry hair straight and finish by straight ironing hair in sections. I used about 10 pumps, but after I blow dried my hair it felt super greasy! Gross! Although it did feel a little better once I straightened it. Now about the whole 'Three Day Straight' part...I'm not sure if that's entirely true? My hair stayed straight for about 24 hours, but for me that was huge as my hair usually struggles to stay straight for longer than three hours..I'm kind of on the fence about this product.

John Frieda Frizz-Ease '3 Day Straight'

Maybelline Fit Me Bronzer- I am the Maybelline Fit Me Foundations biggest fan, in fact I usually love everything 'Maybelline'! So I had quite high expectations for this bronzer..Maybe that's why I found it kind of crappy..? I really did not enjoy using this bronzer at all. I didn't like the color and I found that it had really bad pigmentation. So if you're looking for a nice cheap bronzer I wouldn't recommend this one..

Maybelline Fit Me Bronzer

So they are my opinions on products which I personally advise you not to waste your money on...

I'm usually not one for giving bad reviews but sometimes it's nice to know whether or not the product you're about to buy actually works...Just trying to help! :)

Did anyone else find these products a bit rubbish?

                                                                               xx





No comments:

Post a Comment