Saturday, 16 August 2014

My First YouTube Video.

Hi there!

So at the moment....I'm a tad nervous!

For a while now, I've wanted to post videos on YouTube. BUT, I've never had the confidence to actually do it. UNTIL NOW! Dun, dun, dun!

So this is my first EVER YouTube video. 

 

It's not perfect and I was SUPER nervous whilst I was filming, but you've got to start somewhere. 


The reason I want to post vlogs as well as writing my blog, is because I personally feel its more of a personal experience when you're actually physically seeing someone talking about something they love or sharing their stories, than if you were to write it. Don't get me wrong, I love writing my blog and I love reading other peoples, but for the longest time I've loved the whole 'YouTube experience' you get when watching some one else's videos. 

So if you do watch this video, I hope you enjoy it. And don't forget to subscribe to my channel for more videos! 

xx 


No comments:

Post a Comment