Monday 30 June 2014

Miley Made Me Do It...

Hello there,

Now usually, I'm never the person to be well, 'Materialistic'. But what can I say....I've had a moment of weakness. 

For a while now, the EOS lip balms have been EVERYWHERE! They're said to be 'One of the best lip balms around' and every beauty blogger/vlogger has talked about them at some point. Now its my turn.

The lip balm comes in super cute packaging, smells amazing, and it keeps your lips supple and smooth. Plus its so easy to find in your purse, I'm not really sure why? Maybe the shape? But my favorite thing about it, is that in no way is it greasy or gloopy, like other lip balms I've tried. Personally I think that the only bad thing about it, is once it starts running out it can be a bit of a pain to apply to your lips. 

Anyway what I really wanted to talk about in this post is a celebrity's influence on us, when it comes to products they're advertising. I'm not usually the kind of person to take an interest in anything that celebrities advertise, although after watching Miley Cyrus's 'We Can't Stop' music video I couldn't help but give in to the quirkiness of the amazing EOS lip balms. I can't really explain why I was so intrigued by them, but I was and....I ended up buying four. Ooops! 



EOS Lip Balm in 'Strawberry Sorbet'

Does anyone else ever give into celebrity advertisement or even a super hyped up product? 

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment