Wednesday 18 June 2014

Health and Fitness #6: Green tea and a whole lot of water!

Hello everyone!

Yet again, it is time for another 'Health and Fitness' blog post.

When it comes to weight loss, everyone's always looking for some sort of miracle product which is going to give you the perfect bikini body in just 3 weeks! But lets be serious..it doesn't exist. As much as we all hate it, it does take hard work and a lot of patience to lose weight. Although there are ways of speeding up the process.

My mum's always told me the secret to losing weight is..'The more you drink, the more you shrink'. And no, drinking 2L of water a day isn't going to dramatically increase weight loss, but it does make a difference.

For the past few weeks, I've been drinking 2L of water a day plus 3 green teas(or my Tiny Teatox which I'll be writing a review on soon), and not only have I been losing weight but I'm no longer bloating,which was a big problem for me. Also my hair looks healthier and my skin seems to be glowing. 

So although it's not some miracle theory on how to drop weight super fast, drinking lots of water has really helped curb my appetite and also helped me lose a further 3 pounds. So drink up! :) 

My last cup of 'Your tea'


xx 




No comments:

Post a Comment