Monday 3 February 2014

LUSH Valentines Cosmetics: Review.

Hello everyone!

The other day, my mum and I decided to do a bit of shopping and of course I had to make a quick trip into LUSH. Now when it comes to limited addition stock in lush such as Christmas and Halloween products, I always know exactly when there coming out and get super hyped up. But when it comes to their Valentines day stock I always seem to forget about it...so I was pleasantly surprised when I saw a table full of pretty pink, sweet smelling cosmetics.

'The Kiss Lip Gloss'
 'Love Locket Bath Ballistic'
 'Close To You Massage Bar'

I didn't pick up too much as I was a little short on cash, but I did pick up enough to be able to have a nice relaxing pamper evening once I got home. So as I've used them all now I thought I'd give you guys a quick review.

The first product which captured my eye was the 'Love Locket Bath Ballistic'. It is hugeeee! As soon as I picked it up one of the ladies working there came bouncing up to me and said "If you break open the locket(bath ballistic) there's a smaller heart inside of it'. I was sold! How cool does that sound. But like the dummy I am, before my bath I forgot to crack it open and just chucked it straight in....oh well. Once it dissolved, the bath water turned pink and there were little paper hearts everywhere...so cute! It smells beautiful...in between a citrus and floral scent(I'm the worst person at describing smells). And the smell also lingered in the bathroom for quite a while, although sadly not too long on my skin. Other than that, I'd say it's a very luxurious bath ballistic, perfect for an indulgent Valentines day treat.

RRP: £6.95
The second product I purchased was the 'Close To You' massage bar. I LOVE massage bars so much! If you don't know what a massage bar is, it's a bar you use to massage yourself...(obviously), and they're just filled with loads of essential oils that make your feel skin silky smooth. This massage bar smells a lot like 'Creamy Candy Bubble Bar', which I love also. It moisturized my skin so well and the smell lingered on my skin for a good while. This massage bar is definitely one to buy for Valentines.

RRP: £5.50
















And last but not least I picked up 'The Kiss' Lip gloss. I've never tried a lip gloss or lip tint from LUSH, so I was excited to try this one. First of all, it smells beautiful..really nice and fruity. I would say it's more of a balm than a gloss, even though it does give your lips a slightly sheen look as a lip gloss would. It's super creamy and the texture is a lot like a massage bar. And last but not least it leaves the slightest Pearly pink tint on your lips which I love! If there had to be one real downside, it would be that it's very hard to resist eating it while its on your lips...other than that I'm obsessed! 
RRP: £5.75
So that is everything I got from LUSH...I was going to pick up the prince charming shower gel, but I found the smell to be slightly odd and I wasn't too sure whether it was my kind of scent...
But anyway I hope these little reviews now make you want to go out to LUSH and treat yourself. I'd definitely recommend all the products that I bought, and if you've tried any of their other Valentines day stock leave a comment saying which ones and if you liked them! :)

                                                                               xx

No comments:

Post a Comment