Friday 31 January 2014

New Love: Tangle Teezer.


Lots of girls love the idea of having curly hair. And sure...it looks nice, but one thing that's not so great...is the amount of knots and tangles that it come with. Growing up with thick and curly hair, I've learnt that when it comes to brushing it, It's not so straight forward. I find brushing my hair to be the biggest chore, and I hate it! Not only does it take ages, but it's so hard to find a good brush that actually gets the knots out while at the same time doesn't break off or tug at the ends of my hair.

 
 RRP: £10.20
I had heard about the 'Tangle Teezers' a while ago from a lot of different beauty bloggers, but never picked one up because anything to do with any type of brush or comb was too much for me as I was always that girl who tried to avoid brushing my hair as much as possible and tied it up. It wasn't until I saw that the 'Tangle Teezers' were on sale on 'Feel Unique' that I thought 'Sod it' I might as well try it out....and now, I love it!

Even though I'm sure almost everyone now owns a Tangle Teezer, I thought i'd write a quick little review. I really can't praise it enough! If you're like me and you hate the thought of having to sit there and tug away at your hair in order to get rid or all the pesky knots and tangles, you'll LOVE this brush! It effortlessly de-tangles your hair with no pain what so ever. And because it doesn't pull on your hair, it also doesn't create any extra damage to it. Also it fits nicely in the palm of your hand and is the perfect size for travel.

So there's my little rave about how much I'm loving my Tangle Teezer!
Is there anything in your beauty collection that you're loving at the moment?

                                                                                xx

No comments:

Post a Comment