Wednesday 30 April 2014

April Favorites.

Hello everyone!

What the heck!? It's May already?! That means it's the end of April....obviously! So now that April is over, I thought I'd share with you everything that I've been loving this month!...and I've actually REALLY been loving them!

The first is my favorite 'Favorite' of the month, although I'd don't have a picture of it...or I should say 'them'. I have been absolutly LOVING 5 Seconds Of Summer! I was lucky enough to go and see One Direction live last year, and that was the first time I saw or had really even herd of 5 Seconds Of Summer. The second they came on stage I completely fell in love! Their music is incredible, and they're sooo talented! But anyway...this month I'm loving their new song 'She Looks So Perfect', and I've pretty much been playing it every day. 


My second 'Favorite' of the month has been coconut oil! Everyone knows that Coconut oil can be used for so many different things, but I've mainly just been using it for my hair. It is an amazing oil to use as a hair mask, if you feel that your hair just needs a bit of a pick me up; and apparently it also encourages hair growth, and who doesn't want long 'Tumblr' like hair?


Next is my ARTDECO brow powder in number '517'. It's the perfect color for me and it has incredible staying power! I even find it hard to wash off at the end of the day. Also, it's super pigmented and...I just love it.


Now I'm quite fussy when it comes to hairspray, but I am in love with this one! It's the perfect in between hairspray. By that I mean, it doesn't make your hair crunchy but it's able to hold your hair in place...up to a certain extent. Also, it smells beautiful. Sometimes I find my self spraying it in my hair just because it smells so good. ;)


And the last thing that I've been loving this month is Nicki Minaj's Pink Friday perfume...I think that's what it's called? I bought this quite a while ago and then kind of forgot about it. When I first bought it, it was my staple perfume and I wore it every day. Once her newest perfume came out I was super excited to smell it as I loved her first one so much, but I really didn't like the smell of the new one...which was kind of disappointing. Anyway, I've been loving this perfume again and if you haven't smelled it definitely go and check it out; especially if you're really into sweet and fruity scents. 


So they are all my favorites of the month. If you've also written an 'April Favorite' blog post make sure to leave a link in my comments so I can jump over and give it a read!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment