Wednesday 23 April 2014

Health and Fitness #3: Fitness Playlist + Your Tea.

Hello everyone!

It's time for a new 'Health and Fitness' post! Yaaay.

It's been almost a month since I've started eating healthy, although I'm only just getting into a regular exercise routine...And as much as it shocks me, I'm actually really enjoying cardio!

I've been running a little and also following along with a few cardio workouts on YouTube which I'm really enjoying. The only bad thing about cardio for me personally, is that I find it really hard to 'keep going' or complete a workout without stopping; Sooo the other day whilst jumping and dancing around my room getting ready for the day, I had an idea. Dancing around my room to one direction songs like a maniac never tires me out, and I could do it for hours if i wanted to...so why couldn't running be that easy? 

The next day I decided to run up and down my garden with my iPod and listen to the songs I'd usually listen to whilst gallivanting around my room. Surprisingly, it actually did make a huge difference! I think I stopped once but I definitely picked up the pace! Also once I'd finished I couldn't believe I'd just ran for about 15 minutes straight...when I could only usually run for about 5 before.

I find running with a playlist of songs so much easier, mainly because you're running to a beat...Plus music just puts you in a good mood! So if you're interested I'll list a few of the songs I have on my 'Fitness Playlist' that keep me motivated and also help me to workout at a reasonably fast pace. 

1. Cobra Starship: You Make Me Feel.
2. Nicki Minaj: Starships.
3. One Direction: Happily.
4. The Pussycat Dolls: Don't Cha.
5. Little Mix: Move.
6. One Direction: C'mon C'mon.
7. One Direction: Up All Night.

A lot of One Direction, but who doesn't love a bit of 1D ;) 

Oh, and one more thing! I've recently purchased Your Tea's 28 day Tiny Teatox which I'm super excited to try out! I'll be sure to do a review on it once I've finished the whole box. 



xx


No comments:

Post a Comment