Thursday 20 November 2014

Health and Fitness #8: Don't Give Up.

Hello Everyone! 

Believe it or not, the healthy eating and fitness is still going...just at a very slow pace. Which is kind of what I want to talk about today.

So many people,(and I fall into this category) work themselves up and get ready to quit just because they're not seeing results overnight. If...like me, you're one of those people, we need to stop because it's ridiculous! And believe me when I say that nothing good will come out of it. 

Maybe it is my fault for thinking I'm going to have a six pack after eating a salad...But I always end up on the verge of quitting and taking my sorry ass to McDonalds when I'm not seeing results after a week or two. Which is something I need to stop.
As much as we want it to be true, eating a few healthy meals and doing some light exercise wont bring dramatic results overnight, You have to work for the body and lifestyle that you want to achieve. 

It is going to take a while, that's inevitable.
Don't keep falling off track just because you're not seeing dramatic changes all at once. I started my 'Attempt at a healthy lifestyle' in April, and if I hadn't been moping around back then because I couldn't see results, I'd probably be super healthy and fit right now. But unfortunately, because I'm impatient... I'm not.

If you're one of these people too, stop giving up! If you're eating healthy and exercising regularly, the results WILL come. You just have to be patient. 

P.s. Sarah if you're reading this six months or even a year from now and you're still going in circles....JUST BE PATIENT...geezz! 





xx

No comments:

Post a Comment