Friday 21 March 2014

Cara Delevingne.

Hey everyone! 

Now some of you may argue that this is one of the most pointless blog posts of all time! But for those of you who care, I would like to share with you just how amazing this human being is. 

(Source: Google)
(Source: Google)
(Source: Google)
(Source: Google)
(Source: Google)
(Source: Google)
(Source: Google)
(Source: Google)

If you don't know...this is Cara Delevingne. 

I have a fair few amount of people that I look up to, as do most people. And for me personally, Cara is one of them. She is so funny and down to earth, she has a gorgeous toned body, and c'mon... just look at those eyebrows! I'm obviously a huge lover of fashion and I LOVE watching runway shows, whether it be Burberry or Victoria's Secret. In fact a few years ago I was seriously considering getting into modeling, after watching a family friend come second on NZ's next top model! 

So that is my little shpeal about the beautiful Cara Delevingne!

Anyone else LOVEEE Cara as much as me?

xx


2 comments:

  1. Her eyebrows are amazing, I love your blog! I just started following you on bloglovin' maybe you could have a look at my blog as well, you might like it!!

    htttp://officialnotetoself.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much! Yeah sure! :)

    ReplyDelete