Saturday 1 March 2014

February Favorites.

Happy March everyone!

Since I'm quite new to the whole blogging world, I've never had the opportunity to do a monthly favorites post....so I thought I'd give it a go, especially because I've really been loving a selection of products this month.

First is something I purchased quite recently. The 'Michael Todd Skin Loving Face Wipes'. Technically I didn't actually buy these, they were just a little extra thrown in with my last order...But oh man do I love them! First of all, the smell is incredible! It's cucumber scented, which I know a lot of people aren't a big fan of, but personally I love it! Also they're soooo refreshing! If I'm having a make up free day, I'll use these when I wake up for a nice pick me up/refresh. I LOVE them!


Second is my super amazing ARTDECO bronzer. The weather hasn't been too bad lately and my skin has been rather nice to me, so instead of wearing a heavy full coverage foundation I've just been wearing concealer under my eyes, and this bronzer to add some color. Also It's matte so it can also be used to contour. My favorite thing about it though, is the fact that it is so pigmented! So I'm sure it wont be hitting pan any time soon. Yaaaay!



As well as not wearing a lot of make up this month I've also given my hair a break from styling tools and being tied up a lot, so my 'Mythic Oil' has been my best friend. I'm not really too sure how to explain it but if I'm going out and my hair just looks Blehh, I'll just run some Mythic Oil through it and  BAM! It instantly looks ten times better. Not only does it put some shine back into my hair but it's a miracle worker for making the ends look a lot less brittle.


Next is my current absolute favorite nail polish! There's something about blue nail polish that I just go crazy for. Anyway, this is the OPI nail polish in 'Last Friday Night' and I'm pretty sure it was part of the Katy Perry collection that came out a while ago. It's basically just tiny little bits of blue and silver confetti and glitter which looks so cute on the nails. I think it would be a really nice color for the summer, also it reminds me of the beach...?

And last but not least, my Revlon Lip Butter in 'Tutti Frutti', but really I've just been loving orange lips in general. I find an orange lip to be so much fun and can turn a plain makeup look into something a bit different. I particularly like my orange lip butter because it's not as opaque or intense as a lipstick, so it was a nice transition into an orange lipstick.


So that is all my February Favorites! I'll try and do a post like this every month, unless I haven't really been liking or trying anything new...We'll see :)

What have you been loving this month? If you've written a February Favorites post be sure to link it in the comments and I'll jump over and give it a read!

                                                                              xx

No comments:

Post a Comment