Monday 24 March 2014

To Much Information: Tag

Hello everyone!

So last night after indulging in an insane amount of YouTube videos, I came across Jim Chapman's 'To Much Information' Tag...and well, I kinda wanted to give it a go. After watching Jim's I also found a few other YouTubes who had done the same Tag, but with different questions. So I thought I'd do a big mash up of all the questions from all the Tags I watched, and answer them for you in one big glorious tag.

So here we go..

What are you wearing?
Boring, but...Pajama's! Because I'm all snuggled up in bed.

Have you ever been in love?
Yes.

Ever had a terrible break up?
Yes, unfortunately. But I wont go into detail..

How tall are you?
I'm 174cm which is 5'8 I think?

Do you have any tattoos?
Nope, I'm to much of a wuss!

Any piercings?
I got my ears pierced when I was about three? My mum made the ladies do both ears at the same time, because she knew after getting the first one done I would have refused to do the second ear. Also I have my belly button pierced.

Your OTP?
Hmmm...I love Brad and Ange, Mila and Ashton aaaaand Adam and Behati. Cutiees! 

Last sport you played?
Growing up I wasn't really into sport. Although when I was 13 my good friend Luke got me into TaeKwon-Do, which I then got my mum into, who then got my brother into it. Me and my mum only made it to green belt but my brother is due to get his black belt soon. 

Favorite show?
Family guy! I've seen every single episode multiple times...

Zodiac sign?
Virgo.

Quality you look for in a partner?
A good sense of humor.

Favorite quote?
"Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass...It's about learning how to dance in the rain." Loooove it.

Place you want to visit?
I would absolutely love to travel the world! But if I had to pick one place...I've always been interested in going to Singapore, and I'm so excited to be going there in July! Woohoo!

What instruments do you play?
The piano...a little.

The last book you read?
One of the 'Tomorrow when the war began' books. Such a good read!

How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
Depends on where I'm going. If I'm not doing much, maybe like 20 mins. But if I'm going out somewhere, I'd say about an hour?

What is your biggest fear?
Sharks! I have a huge, huge phobia of sharks! Just talking about them makes me feel horrible.

What is the reason you started blogging?
During my photography course, we were made to write in a journal everyday to express our creativity. And mine got a little out of hand. I wrote in it all the time! It was almost like my own personal written blog. So one night after reading and enjoying countless amounts of blogs I found on Bloglovin', I decided to move my 'written blog' to the internet. And then if anyone was interested in what I was writing about they could stop by and have a read.

The reason for your blog name?
Again, it came from my photography course that I took last year. I was usually always the first person to show up as my bus ran pretty early, except for one of the more advanced students who always used to greet me when I walked through the door as 'Sezziee'. I'm still not really sure why? But the name stuck. :)

Who should answer these questions next?
You! Yes you. And don't forget to leave it in the comments, so I can hop over and give it a read.

Aaaand as I personally think a blog post doesn't look completely finished without a picture....here's one of the most random photos I've ever found on Tumblr!...Enjoy

(Source: Tumblr)

xx


No comments:

Post a Comment