Monday 12 May 2014

Blogger Block.

Hello everyone! 
Woah, it feels like I haven't written a blog post in ages! Oh wait...that's because I haven't! 

I haven't been in the best of moods lately, and every time I sit down to write a blog post I have no idea where to start. The past week I've just been feeling kind of poopy...probably because the weather's been pretty shitty..haha get it ;) And because my 'Sleep disorder' has been keeping me up past 2am every night. Ahhhh it's so frustrating! 

Luckily I know exactly what to turn to when I'm feeling down, can't sleep, or I'm just frustrated about something. And those things areee:

-Adventure Time or Family Guy
- Tumblr
-Nintendo 64(Zelda or Mario Kart)
- YouTube
-Pizza and Chocolate

So yeah, those are the things that keep me from going insane when I'm stuck in the house or when I have absolutely no enthusiasm to make any kind of contact with other people.

Whilst lying in bed feeling 'poopy', I have also managed to write down a few ideas for some future blog posts. Oh, and I must write another 'Health and Fitness' post as it's been about two weeks since my last one.

Does anyone else suffer from 'Blogger block'?

Pretty shitty weather....Haha rhyming is fun...

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment