Wednesday 21 May 2014

Health and Fitness #5: Bloggin' and Vloggin'.

Hello everyone!

It's Thursdaaaaay! And I'm going to write yet another 'Health and Fitness' blog post for you.

I quite enjoy writing these blog posts. They seem to keep me motivated, and I like to think of them as a sort of documentation of my health and fitness journey. 

What you may not know is that I've been on a 'Health and Fitness Journey' before...
When I was 15 I decided to loose a few pounds after getting bullied about my weight; and I did, But due to some personal reasons I unfortunately put the weight back on and here we are. 

Whilst I was losing weight last time I recorded everything I did in a little journal, which helped me stay on track, and that's kind of where I got the inspiration to start writing these posts. Also, as well as writing these posts I've decided to vlog my progress too. I'm not entirely sure why I decided to vlog it? I don't think anyone will ever see it, its just another way to keep my motivated. 

I'm not vlogging 'everything'....or am I? No that's weird. I'm just vlogging bits and bobs that I think are relevant I guess? 

Does anyone else record their progress via a diary, a blog, a vlog...anything? 

Just thought I 'd show you how cute my cats looked while writing this blog post! Awwww!


xx


No comments:

Post a Comment