Tuesday 27 May 2014

Current Favorite Lipstick.

Hello everyone!

It feels like ages since I've written a proper 'beauty' related blog post, so why not write one now.

A few months ago, when me and my mum went shopping, My mum picked up the 'L'Oreal Color Riche Serum Lipstick in Radiant Orange'. Since then she hasn't really been into using it as bold lips aren't really something my mum feels comfortable wearing, and she thought the lipstick was much more subtle. So of course I took the opportunity to try it for myself. And oh wow, I LOVE it! 

It's what I would describe as a 'Dark Frosty Orange', which wouldn't usually grab my attention, but it is so beautiful and moisturizing on the lips. It's also very unique. I've never seen a lip color quite like it. The only bad thing i really have to say about it, is that it smells pretty bad; almost like the type of make up your grandma would wear...if you know what i mean? 

Like my mum, if you're not into bold lips I probably wouldn't recommend it....but if you're looking for a new staple bold lip...preferably for winter, I'd definitely suggest trying it out.

I'll leave some pictures here, but please excuse my 'Make-upless' face.






 xx


No comments:

Post a Comment