Wednesday 14 May 2014

Health and Fitness #4: Weak Joints.

Hello everyone!

Yes, I am still alive. It's all good.

Yay it's Thursday! Which means...it's time for another 'Health and Fitness' blog post. 

It's been two weeks since my last one, and I do have a few things that I'd like to share with you. Firstly, I HATE MY KNEES AND ANKLES! AHHH! Let me explain. I've been really enjoying running, which is really strange to me because I always used to hate it. So there I am, getting up every morning for a twenty minute run when all of a sudden...BAM! My joints decide to completely give up on me and leave me bed ridden for the next two days...Why!? What did I ever do to you!? It's so frustrating, as running really seems to put me in a good mood for the rest of the day; So at the moment I've just been trying to run every second day.

Secondly, I want to say a massive THANK YOU to my wonderful family! Everyone knows when you're trying to achieve something, it is so much easier when you have an amazing support system encouraging you. That is exactly what my amazing family have been doing. My mum is always making sure I'm eating the right foods and keeps all tasty treats out of reach, which helps me keep right on track. My brother is usually mucking around doing his own thing and It's not like I'm expecting him to be coaching me in anyway, but the other day he did the sweetest thing; no matter how small or silly you may think it is...it's true what they say "No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted". I was out, in the rain, doing my usually morning run...but I just wasn't feeling to good and had no enthusiasm what so ever. Anyway my brother, while under the hood of his car, must have seen I was struggling a little so he decided to drop what he was doing and run beside me until I had finished my run. Thanks Tom! x
And everyone knows going for daily walks is very important, just super boring. So thank you Cookie(My dog) for making them that little bit more exciting.

Me and my brother in 2011.
So I've had a pretty good past two weeks in the whole 'Health and Fitness' aspect, apart for my stupid knees and ankles! But oh well...Sh*t happens ;) 

I'll definitely be writing another one of these posts next week. See you then! 

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment