Wednesday 1 January 2014

My favorite hair oils.

I was introduced to 'Mythic oil' two years ago by my hair dresser after getting my hair permanently straightened. I have a long, damaging history with my hair starting way back on my 12th birthday when I got my first pair of straighteners (but that's a whole other story).

After getting my hair straightened I wanted to maintain it well and felt like I needed to keep it nice and healthy. My hairdresser suggested 'Mythic oil' and oh boy do I love it! I've been using it since the first day I bought it (two years ago), and It's still to this day one of my holy grail hair products.

I find it makes the end of my hair look less brittle and it's also great for hydrating dry and damaged hair. Another bonus for this product is it smell great! I've even had complements on how nice my hair smells after using this...which is a bit weird....but still nice. :)

So I highly recommend this oil for anyone with dry and brittle hair, and also its just quite a nice product to quickly run through your hair to make it appear more shiny and less dull.

Now onto my next all time favorite hair oil, 'Moroccan oil'. I was extremely late on the band wagon with this one. I've been using it for about four months now and am loving it!

For the past six months my hair has decided to become dry, frizzy, and super fragile....which sucks! I had heard of 'Moroccan oil' before, but for some reason I had never really considered buying it. But after reading some amazing reviews on it, I decided to treat my self (as it's not the cheapest of oils) and get some.

I apply it to the lower lengths of my hair when its towel dried, and then once my hair is completely dry it looks and feels amazing! It looks healthy, less brittle and since using this I've had lot less split ends.

So again I highly HIGHLY recommend this oil. Even though it is a bit on the pricey side you only need the teeniest tiniest amount on your hair. And it's just incredible...so go spoil yourself! :)



 Anyone else have any recommendations on amaaaazing hair oils?                                                                                                                  
                                                                              xx


No comments:

Post a Comment